Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Famous Pyramids of Egypt!

I was very excited to share my class on the Pyramids of Egypt. I had a great turnout for my class! I brought in a cardboard model of a pyramid, a poster, handouts, and little cards with images and facts on them. We attempted to mummify Andreas with paper towels, but they kept coming apart. He won't be preserved all that long. I asked the question to my students, "Can anyone guess how high the Khufu pyramid, the highest pyramid in Egypt is?" There is a new pyramid that was just discovered under the ocean off the coast of Asia.
- Robin, GC Bradford Faculty

3 comments:

  1. Sounded like a great class. Congratulations Robin.
    JT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin did an amazing job and we all left wanting to learn more. Before some of us left the building we were checking out Google. She definitely inspired us to keep searching.

    ReplyDelete