Thursday, April 5, 2012

"Connecting Our Vermont Communities" Conference at Lyndon State College

Global Campuses Newport, St. Johnsbury and Hardwick presented a dynamic conference at Lyndon State College on April 4th celebrating the interconnectedness of all our Global Campuses and our communities. We wrote a grant in the fall to the Vermont Community Foundation and were awarded the Green Mountain Fund to connect with the other Global Campuses.

"I was the welcome speaker with Steve and Michelle from GC St. Johnsbury. I liked all the classes and speaking with GC Thailand on SKYPE. I liked connecting with the other campuses." - Donna

"I liked my T-shirt! I wore it on stage with my sunglasses for my drumming and singing."
- Buddy
"Participants from St. Johnsbury made films about themselves, we could do that too!" - Steve

"I liked teaching about Elk." - Tammy

"Donna and I got up and did the presentation when we first got there and everyone was pleased." - Steve
"I liked visiting with the other campuses, hopefully we can do something like this again soon!" - Donna
"The food was great!" - Nate

"We all had a blast!" - GC Newport

No comments:

Post a Comment