Monday, April 16, 2012

Global Campus Springfield Hosts A Community Connections Conference



On March 20, 2012, Global Campus Springfield participants hosted a conference at the Nolin-Murray Center in Springfield, VT. Participants were involved in every aspect of preparing for the conference including choosing the venue, deciding what food to serve and designing the invitations and program. At the conference, their self-confidence and leadership skills shone through as they participated as speakers, teachers and presenters. Their thoughts about the conference confirm that it was a great learning experience for everyone!

It was pretty great! by Keegan

I like to teach-my class was great! by Patty

This was my first experience teaching at a conference. I had a lot of fun. by Patrick

I thought everyone enjoyed my presentation. by Bernie

I liked seeing all the people. It was fun to be on the panel. by Teri

It was easier than presenting at other conference. I think my class went pretty well. by Chris

I sang Summer Nights from Grease! by Randy

I had fun teaching but was nervous. It was the first time I used a microphone. by Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment