Friday, January 13, 2012

Global Campus Participant Feature: Olivia Klinke

My name is Olivia Klinke. I have been at Global Campus Hardwick for eight years. I have taught a lot of classes, like about my favorite actor Heath Ledger and The Women’s Rights Movement and a Cooking Class, too. I love coming to this group because it helps bring out all my friends that are here. It is nice to remember some friends we have lost, too, like Aaron and others who have left. I have kept all the information from the classes I have taught in a box in my room.

Olivia is a good person and we have been friends for ten years. She likes to help others when they need it. – Amanda, GC Hardwick Participant

Olivia’s Cooking Class was so much fun. She included everyone and is an excellent cook. Delicious apple crisp! Olivia is always thoughtful and caring, supporting others when needed. – Dominie, CIS

Olivia is one of the longest-standing members of Global Campus Hardwick. Her teaching abilities are extensive and she has a wide range of interests. Over the past few years, Olivia has taught classes on Mexico, the Women’s Movement, her favorite novels and a cooking class. She is often leading the Campus Seminar and has a strong desire to share ideas in a way that gains respect and friendship from her peers. – Amy, Academic Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment