Friday, January 13, 2012

Global Campus Springfield Shares About Their Exciting Fall Term!

Global Campus Springfield had an exciting Fall Term. It included new faculty participants, new subject areas for experienced faculty and a Community Service project that raised money for victims of Tropical Storm Irene. Here are some reflections on the Fall Term from participants:

When I first came to Lincoln Street I was nervous because I did not know anyone. Everyone supported me and now because of Lincoln Street and Global Campus I have met so many people, have learned so much and done so much. I was even talked into teaching a class with Patrick and it was great!
By Bernie

My class was about the NY Yankees. I love them because they are a great team.
By Keegan

I was amazed at the positive response to my classes( Let Love Be The Rule and Red Sox Revisited)!
By Hudson
In my class about President Obama we learned that he was born in Hawaii and I got a copy of his birth certificate.
By Patty

I felt nervous teaching my class because I had never taught anything like that before. I rehearsed with Matt and learned 45 new songs to share-it was awesome!
By George
My class about forklifts went will with the help of my friend Drew at Townline Equipment in Plainfield, NH.
By Chris

I taught a class with Jeff and we had good movies about wrestlers.
By Dennis

My class was about the movie Top Gun. We watched the movie, learned some of the songs and ate popcorn.
By Randy

I think Global Campus is awesome!
By Kyle

It was great to share about the 3 Stooges!
By Nik

It is awesome that everyone gets to choose a topic to teach that they like as it makes them more comfortable. It was also great to see Bernie and Patrick team teaching!
By Bobbijo (LSI support staff).

No comments:

Post a Comment